RedZone Studios LLC
Based in IL, USA
Steam PC / Mac
Unwalkable is a silly physics based open-ended puzzle platformer where you control a wobbly character. Your goal is to progress through puzzles by manipulating items within your environment. Remember, there isn't always one way to solve these puzzles. Use your imagination and ingenuity to create solutions to unthinkable problems. You control a physically based character. Control the limbs to grab, pull and push to interact with objects in the world. Try walking like a normal human before running!
- Interact with a variety of switches, buttons and objects in the world.
- Physically based control for all the characters.
- Find and interact with a variety of animals.
- Solve puzzles in multiple ways.
- Replay levels with upgraded characters.
- Localized in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About RedZone Studios LLC
RedZone Studios LLC is an independent game studio from IL, USA founded by Jeff King. My focus has been developing casual games, mobile games and virtual reality games. We like to build systems and develop fun and innovative experiences.
More information on RedZone Studios LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Developer and Game Designer